Monday, October 3, 2011

Student Created Word Problems

Questions
Submitted by Desiree

Drew ate 80 kernals of popcorn. I ate 37 kernals of popcorn.
Add the two numbers together and round them to the nearest ten.

Anna had 300 strawberries. Ricky has 90 more than her. Anna gave him 237 strawberries.
How many strawberries does Anna have now? How many does Ricky have?

Questions
Submitted by Andrew

I bought 45 balloons. My mom bought 14 balloons.
My dog popped 12 balloons. How many balloons do
we have now?

I watched two movies on Wednesday, four movies on Tuesday,
one movie on Saturday, and three movies on Monday. How many
movies did I watch?

Questions
Submitted by Christina

I made 30 cupcakes. My mom made 20 cupcakes. Anna made 21 cupcakes.
List the cupcakes from greatest to least.

Mrs. Palermo had 46 pages in her class math test. Mrs. Sutton had 32 pages in her
spelling test. Mrs. Fitelson had 35 pages in her class math test. Which number rounds to
forty by the tens place?

No comments:

Post a Comment